With over 30 years’ industry experience, Frankel Lawyers is one of Australia’s preeminent entertainment, media and technology law firms.
We serve our clients by providing sound and practical legal solutions that help clients achieve their creative and business goals.
We offer specialist advice in the following industry sectors:
- Intellectual Property
- Film and Television
- Media, Defamation and Broadcasting
- Visual Arts
- Multimedia and New Technology
- Live Major Events and Festivals
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Involvement
- Public Policy Issues
- Competition & Consumer
- Employment & Industrial
- Wills & Estates
Frankel Lawyers offer substantial professional experience in these related legal fields:
- Trade Marks, Domain Names and Related Rights
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Employment and Industrial Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Defamation, Broadcasting and Communications Law
- Law relating to internet and e-commerce
- Wills and Estates
- Public Interest Advocacy
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
We have helped achieve such outcomes for clients as diverse as:
- Television broadcasters
- Film producers and crew
- Radio stations
- New media companies
- Architecture firms
- Advertising and marketing agencies
- Sports commentators
- International directors
- Entertainment industry investors
- Fashion designers
- Web and software designers
- Agents and managers
We are renowned in the Australian entertainment industry for our ability to provide clients with creative and commercial legal solutions which are tailored to their specific needs.
As one Australia’s most respected media, entertainment and new technology law practices, at Frankel Lawyers we pride ourselves on the scope of our network of professional relationships across the related entertainment, media and technology industries both in Australia and globally.
Contact our Sydney entertainment lawyers to find out more.